Old September 2nd 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Default No more "Left Downwind"?

Jose wrote:
(Ok, so I had a startlingly good conversation with our PMI today,
which slightly rekindled my faith in the FAA....probably not deserved)

Care to share?

Jose

Oh, nothing piloting related...we had a SUP show up on the doorstep last
week and he's going to help us do everything we can to figure out where
it came from and what to do with it. I just wasn't expecting that kind
of support...I'm used to the FAA either blowing me off and jumping in
and taking over. I've been fairly impressed by this particular FSDO.