Old June 1st 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

Default Gasohol

"B A R R Y" wrote in message t...
mike regish wrote:
I'm pretty sure Mass. is already there. I don't know if there's a minimum, but we've got 10% ethanol everywhere now.

Same in CT.

I think most, if not all, of the Northeastern states sell the same blend, no longer labeling the pumps for the 10%
alchohol content.

And that means that all of us using gasohol are getting worse gas mileage than we would get with straight gasoline. If
the fuel is 10% ethanol that is 10% less gasoline being pumped while the price has gone up double in the last two years.
Energy bill of 2005, eh?????