Old December 14th 19, 05:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Tesla Model 3 and a glider

That's great, PAGA.Â* Don't take my comments to bad mouth Tesla.Â* I think
it's terrific what they've done to advance the state of the art (not to
mention their rockets).Â* My point was that a drag race is a seconds long
event in the life time of a car.Â* I've driven one or two and the
acceleration is truly astounding, but the charging stations are not very
convenient in New Mexico.Â* Have fun in KS and make a detour to Moriarty
if you have the time.

On 12/14/2019 9:55 AM, PAGA (XA^686) wrote:
On Saturday, December 14, 2019 at 11:48:54 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Wow!Â* Terrific!!!Â* A whole quarter of a mile.Â* Let's fill 'em both up
and send them out across Kansas...

On 12/13/2019 9:54 PM, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 1:19:35 PM UTC-8, bertvaneyken wrote:
Is there anyone using a Tesla Model 3 to tow his/her glider regularly?

Curious about the impact on range and usability to go on (European) gliding holiday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUDg86sKZMg

--
Dan, 5J

I am coming to Kansas Dan, with the Model S towing 686 :-)

--
Dan, 5J