Old March 9th 04, 08:14 PM
ArtP

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:57:10 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

They told me they can no longer obtain that particular chip. Thus, the 300
is orphaned.

I have the 100. I found that the restore function was failing (it kept
dropping routes). I finally figured it happened when ever certain
VOR's were in the route. I reported it to Lowrance and got a reply
that they confirmed the problem and would look into it. A couple of
weeks later they sent me an email saying that aviation was not a big
enough part of their revenue to make fixing it worthwhile. I am still
using my Airmap 100, but my next GPS will not come from Lowrance.