Old October 12th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Fred[_1_]

Default Mat's Flying Wings

Mat: Sorry to hear you've left Ohio, but who am I to talk? I've left
too -- but for warmer digs. I'm still waiting anxiously to see the
next Pioneer fly. Any date for that? Fred LaSor

On Oct 11, 9:35 am, "mat Redsell" wrote:
For those interested, Mat's Flying Wing shop has relocated to Canada in a
new spacious 80'x40' hangar with 25' ft ceilings . We also have a two story
storage building, 30' x 60 ', a heated 24' x 16 'workshop and offices.

Work has resumed on the Monarch.
For more flying wing information check out the web site below.

--
Mat Redsell's Flying Wingshttp://www.continuo.com/