Old March 6th 04, 05:08 PM
Wayne Paul

As a child my father impressed upon me that there were several subjects to
avoid in civil conversation. Two of them were religion and politics. Both
these subjects have received too much attention recently on ras.

Respectfully,
Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/

"Shawn Curry" wrote in message
Gary Boggs wrote:

Come on guys..... This is a SOARING newsgroup!!!!!!

One of the reasons I love this sport is that you can have lots of fun

with
people of vastly differing lifestyles and political viewpoints and not

get
distracted by each others differences.

Take this political crap somewhere else please!

So kill file the thread, or posters.
Anyway, I mentioned gliders!
Gary, I don't expect everyone to love Kerry, I don't, but if the GOP had
nominated a candidate like John McCain or Bob Dole four years ago, blood
wouldn't be boiling like it is now.

Shawn