Old June 5th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Those *dangerous* Korean War relics

Recently, Matt Barrow posted:

"Neil Gould" wrote in message
Recently, Matt Barrow posted:

Gee...isn't hindsight beautiful? Wanna bet a months pay which side
you'd have been on IN REAL TIME? Bet that145 years ago, you'd been
"Massa".

As a matter of historical fact, my ancestors were not "Massa" as
far back as the early 1700s, which is about as far back as I've
been able to trace them.

I didn't say your ancestors, I said YOU!

In which case, this is even more unlikely. I am completely against
the idea that people can be "owned" by another person.

Like I said, hindsight is easy.

And, in my case, completely unnecessary to determine the issue you
presented.

Here's a question for you to see how firm your position is:

Is health care a right?

Not in the USA.

At the very least should it be provided in some cases by government?

That depends on the type of society that US citizens want to have. I play
the cards in my hand, not the ones that might have been dealt under some
imaginary circumstances. YMMV.

Neil