Old November 21st 06, 01:53 AM posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]

Default Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

"POIUYT" wrote in message

Well, we cannot attack the Bush twins nor any others their age or families
because we still have an all volunteer force. No one is forced into
uniform nowadays and I believe that is just plain wrong.

EVERY AMERICAN should spend some time in uniform and somewhere overseas to
finally appreciate what we have here.

No freedom-loving American advocates forcing anyone into uniform.