Old January 13th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

wrote in message
oups.com...

For certain I am not nervous about you, just wait porky when you are
not hiding behind a keyboard we will see just how nervous you will be.`

You calling _me_ porky, you half-wit mastodon? LOL! That's funny! *8)

Regarding Laurel I recently talked to her. She is doing well and she
is a real airline captain, not a phoney wannabe like your butt buddy.

Again put some facts on the table lardo...

Sure you did, buttface. Kinda like when you said you were just visiting in
Sebring and claim Jim was running from you again. You can't even get the
facts from your own life right. Hell, you claim you're an A&P and you don't
even show up anywhere on the FAA's database!