Old May 31st 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Starduster Too, first flight, busted prop

"cavelamb" wrote in message
nk.net...
Al wrote:

Pavement, KRBG, and about 10" I think.

Al

Ok, another WAG?

Stardusters sometimes have rather long looking noses.

If that was 10" in level attitude - obviously not a prob.
If that's 10" clearance in 3 point? Maybe?

It was a good 10" in a level attitude. Far enough to strike the prop would
be scary indeed.

LAST WAG?

You found an old prop on the resturant wall?

He, He, It WILL end up on a wall somewhere. Perhaps with a clock. The
strange part to me is that he didn't notice a thing until shutdown.

I finally got some pictures up, (alt.binaries.pictures.aviation). I tried
earlier, but hit some kind of size limitation.

Al