Old October 22nd 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Best Glide computer and why

On Oct 22, 12:35 am, "Roger" wrote:
Just looking for thoughts on the best glide computer and GPS combo and
why. there anything new on the market, maybe like a MFD.

I put a cambridge 302 with a 303 display unit in my glider last winter
and am very happy with it.
It is very user friendly and simple to operate, it is small and really
cleaned up the space behind my
panel.

If you ever have problems or questions you can talk to Gary at
cambridge directly, their service
I would rate as Excellent.

Also the value for your dollar seems very good, an .igc approved
logger, gps, very nice vario.

Everything you need for $2700 approx. if you buy both the 302 and 303.
Nothing else to buy.

Joe