Old October 15th 19, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Standard Cirrus for sale

On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 10:56:27 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Monday, June 24, 2019 at 9:38:17 AM UTC-4, Rick Hackett wrote:
On Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 2:12:43 PM UTC-4, Rick Hackett wrote:
Schempp-Hirth Standard Cirrus s/n 356G for sale. Gel coat in excellent condition. No major damage history, just a few scrapes and bruises that you might expect in a 45 year old ship. This is a great ship for the money. Fun to fly and climbs like a dream. All ADs complied with. Hydraulic brake installed by previous owners. Price reduced to sell: $15,900. Located in Saratoga Springs NY. Photos available.

Still for sale in Saratoga Springs, New York. No reasonable offer refused..

At my home airport we had a wonderful gentleman who donated his Standard Cirrus to the airport for the young XC pilots to get experience. The new young instructors and commercial pilots get to fly it and Jr team members. Just incase any of you have a spare glider and do not need the funds from sale you might contact a local club or FBO to see if your glider could help young people soar.