Old March 5th 21, 04:18 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Sunday, December 27, 2020 at 8:43:10 PM UTC-5, Walt Connelly wrote:
I was wondering if all the shares in Seminole Lake Glider Port
have managed to sell? As I recall it was to be March of 2021
when things were to be finalized. Anyone out there in glider pilot
land jump at the opportunity to own a piece of the Green Swamp?
I think it would make a fine place to train helicopter pilots, you have
an examiner right there on the field. I no longer see the announcement
on the SLGP web site.

Walt Connelly
Former Tow PIlot
Now Happy Helicopter Pilot

--
Walt Connelly

I have not heard of any investors taking a piece of the pie, is the owner planning to attend this years Seniors, or will COVID keep him away?
Well here we are at March, 2021. Is the shareholder meeting scheduled or cancelled due to lack of interest?

Walt Connelly
Former Tow Pilot
Now Happy Helicopter Pilot