Old October 17th 08, 12:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

Default Where are all these woman?

Every time I read the completion bits in Sport Aviation and
Kitplanes,
everyone keeps thanking their wives for support, patience and
help. Mine keeps asking why I'm wasting my time and looks for other
things for me to do. My wife complains about a plane sitting on my
half of the garage instead
of my car although it takes up less room than the car.
Every builder I've met is either divorced or on the verge of
divorce. One
builder I met almost brags that he has built 3 planes and has had 3
divorces.
I've already decided that when I finish my plane, that I will thank my
wife
for making me want to be anywhere but in the same room with her, so I
used
the time to build a plane.
So, where are all these wonderful woman I only read about? Are
they
fictitious? Are the husbands being nice because they know that their
wives
are going to read the blurb under the picture? Or did these wives
really drive
a few rivets, glue some wood, or sand the fiberglass. My guess it that
they are
really out shopping, for a lawyer.
Lou