Old July 20th 05, 02:55 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Richard Riley said:
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:42:25 GMT, "Hilton"
wrote:

:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050719/...ility_payments

OK, some of the conditions listed - like schiz or a heart condition -
would disqualify you from a medical. But a bad back? I think some of
these guys are going to walk away from this one. If their AME knew

Call me a wooly headed liberal, but if you're receiving disability
payments, should you be, like, disabled or something? If your bad back
doesn't disqualify you from flying, it doesn't disqualify you from working
a desk job or driving a truck either.

Disability payments are supposed to be a safety net, not a hammock.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"But what...is it good for?"