Old December 24th 03, 08:18 PM
Krztalizer

Do us all a favour Michael and scuttle off to
alt.conspiracy, they go for this stuff over there.

There is no point. I prefer to be here, Keith.
Although I fully understand your feelings.
If there were no 757 crashed in Penatgon
while US goverment says there was and Ben-Laden
says there was... then what? Then US government
and ben-laden play for the same team. Right?
So I fully understand you...

Michael

This would be humorous if it wasn't such a pathetic attempt for attention. We
show you photos of the pieces on the ground, legions of people discuss it and
try to educate your atrophied, tunnel-visioned mind and the end result is that
you wipe it all away and start over - for no reason other than an intense need
for attention for little Michael...

Gordon