Old September 2nd 09, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
[email protected][_2_]

Default Loosing my newsgroup feed

I've been reading this group, and a few others, for several years via
Google. Groups.Google.com

Simple, free. Both good things :-)
groups so my question to the group is: what eMail list would you
recommend to replace this group?

I'm already on the Chuggers list but are there other ones worth being a
member of? *I'm not building a plane but I find I learn a lot of tools
and techniques from the aircraft builders. *Who knows maybe someday I'll
get to build something that flies.

Tony