Old December 13th 19, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

Default East Coast Ridge Soaring

On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 11:03:19 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I'll second Ridge Soaring. It has the added bonus of an inexpensive bunkhouse at the field. Depending on available space, you may be able to leave your glider rigged in a hanger for a reasonable fee.

Aeroclub Albatross in New Jersey has a pretty hardcore group of ridge flyers.

Definitely Ridge Soaring. I own the ASW-19 that Doris Grove used to own when she became the first woman in the US to make a 1000km flight.

Paul A.