Old March 10th 20, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default iGlide functionality

John Foster wrote on 3/10/2020 11:58 AM:
On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 10:15:02 PM UTC-6, John Foster wrote:
On Sunday, March 8, 2020 at 10:20:27 AM UTC-6, jfitch wrote:

.

..
..
..
On Mac, just plug the phone into the Mac. The iPhone will appear in the Finder in Locations. Open it and browse to Files - iGlide app. Drag and drop the file there at the top level (not in th WPT folder). You can also backup all your iGlide files from here by dragging them to your computer. In the future I believe the intent is to make iGlide Files app aware, this will allow many different methods of file transfer - airdrop, email, etc.

Where do I get the turn point files to drop in this folder?

Anyone?

Your flying buddies have files you can use, though you might have to convert them
to an iGlide format, like CUP. Ask them to share!