Old January 17th 05, 11:38 PM
Morgans

I'm guessing the number of people that have not plonked yawn is now

about
zero?

If not, why?

Because some of us still use Netscapt for ng access and it's newsgroup
filter has never worked for me. I've tried, but it seems to ignore all
of my attempts to filter ng messages. Works fine for email, but not ng.

Matt

Sucks to be you! ;-) Sorry, just kidding. g

Anyone out there have some suggestions for Matt to try?

I used to have a huge kill file, then I got soft, and opened it back up,
again. I have resisted using it, but some people are just not worth it, and
have earned their way back into it. It makes reading the groups much more
enjoyable, for me...
--
Jim in NC