Old June 21st 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Stewart

Default Cessna LSA -- Good Luck if you want one

C J Campbell wrote:
Cessna is rationing their LSA very strictly. Each dealer gets exactly
one! If you want a Cessna LSA you AND your dealer, apparently, have to
go to Oshkosh with a $10,000 deposit one week before the show and meet
with a Cessna representative. There are no hotel rooms available and
Cessna will not provide you with one, so you are on your own there.
Cessna says the LSA will be less than $100,000.

For your deposit you get on a list for delivery, perhaps in 2008.

Did they settle on an engine? Last I heard,
they were still trying to decide whether it
would be Rotax or Lyc.

Any performance specs, particularly endurance
and top speed?

In any case, I'm not gonna trade my CTSW for
one.