Old October 2nd 14, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MQ

Default October Soaring magazine OLC League article

Peter- I think that you are confused and should perhaps read the Soaring article or just peruse the 2014 OLC results.

Good job on the article Mark. I do find the photos included with many articles to be quite random but I agree that the picture of a gaggle of grounded 1-26's for the league contest that saw cruise speeds posted above their redline to be out of place. Perhaps competing gliders just flew too fast to be captured for this article but a gaggle of 27's dumping water and shooting under a power line will be on the cover of the next issue for you...or it might be a colorful 2-33.

Geoff