Old September 25th 05, 12:54 AM
Beav

"Simon Robbins" wrote in message
"Beav" wrote in message
Mine's siting in the garage panting in anticipation of the ru out

tomorrow.
Well it COULD be panting from the caning it got today, I'm not exactly

sure.
The Zed is a superb bike for hooning around on and it's bloody addictive
too.

Yeah, a couple of mates of mine had classic Z1000s. I can appreciate the
classic beauty of the design, but I'm more of a rocket boy myself. Mine's
Ducati 748 with 853 big-bore and top-end blueprint. (Hence the
ultra-expemsive service I can no longer afford to pay for!)

Mine isn't the old Zed though, it's the new one with the streetfighter style
and the ZX-9R motor. About 120ish bhp and an easy 150mph when you get down
behind the screen. Rip your head off if you don't:-) I even fitted an after
market screen with an aeroblade thing on it to help lift the blast. Worked
perfectly too as it still looks mean as **** but isn't so neck breakingly
windy.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)