Old July 22nd 17, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Ely

Dan Mockler wrote on 7/9/2017 8:31 AM:
I just returned from a week in Ely and I wanted to report on the weather,
facilities and such.

The weather while not epic was phenomenal.
I managed 5000 kilometer in seven days, two of which were considered 1\2
days.

The towplane was exceptional and pilot a pro. I had complete confidence at
all
times.

I was reacquianted with people I had not seen in decades and meet many
people for the first time. All said, a great group.
All worked together to pull off smooth operations, which worked.

Bottom line, a class act, great facilities, and an excellent operation.

Already looking forward to next year!

Dan Mockler
3M

Jan and I plan to be there. Please bring your soldering iron!