Old February 13th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Texas Parasol Plans...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article .com, Monty Graves

In my humble opinion the reason we don't see many wing failures with wings that
I consider under designed. Is the fact that the light wing loading and inability
of these planes to maintain energy prevents them from pulling more then about 3
g's before they stall. But that's just my opinion I don't want to start a "spar
wars" episode :-)

See ya

Chuck S

Yep.
And I have pointed that out before, but nobody wanted to hear (or believe) it.
That's not how "real" airplanes work, so it was just another "lie".

Bottom line is that I'm simply sick and tired of the bickering and back
biting, and do not wish to play any more...

I'm not going to go into a long tirade against Chuck Beeson.
He was once my best friend. Those days are long past.
I respect him for what he has accomplished.
It's a hell of a piece of work he's done.

But ALL of us (Me, Sonny, Doc, Paul, Charlie, the Longs, his wife, and every
body else) have all walked away from him. And for good reason. Since I'm the
only one of the bunch who is an "emotionally disturbed Viet Nam Vet", maybe,
just maybe, there's more to it than "me".

Whether that fits with anybody's close held beliefs is simply not important
to me any more.

Now that's about as plain as I can put it folks.

Richard