Old May 1st 04, 04:23 PM
Teacherjh

except that it must be a control
seat, which I take to mean a seat with controls.

To which FAR are you referring?

Oh, you're gonna make me look it up. I find:
91.105 (flight crewmembers at stations). It does not mention "control seat"; I
must have misremembered that. But it does imply that it must be a "station",
by which I take it they mean a seat designed for and intended for a pilot or
appropriate crewmember. I don't think the FAA would go for the idea that the
passenger seat in the third row of a saratoga consititues a "station".

Jose