Old April 21st 04, 12:51 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Many news organizations require you to subscribe in order to read... Both
Google News and MSN news will post links that run you into that... I
personally will not sign up on any site for any reason - ymmv

Anyway, Lisa's link worked without a sign up and here is my reply to that
article that I emailed to the editor...
Regarding your headline THREE SMALL PLANES CRASH IN ONE DAY...
I have long found it interesting that the mass media becomes hysterical
everytime an airplane crashes, yet resolutely ignores the fact that we
average 110 fatalities in car crashes PER DAY in this country... Where is
the headline story recounting the previous days fatal car crashes across the
country?

Ya, ya, ya , I know - editorial judgement... Bah humbug, more like yellow
journalism..

Dennis O'Connor
"Lisa" wrote in message Here's another article
3 Small Planes Crash in One Day
http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/...69942&SecID=33