Old February 21st 13, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill D

Default Blanik L-13

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:43:28 PM UTC-7, janice stowers wrote:
On Feb 20, 6:59*pm, son_of_flubber wrote:

I'd like to see somebody make a small electricity generating windmill from an L-13. *Convert lift to rotary motion. *I guess you would need two left or two right wings to make it work.

Now would you like to hear a really sad story, Here on my local

airport in a hanger is a L-13 with only 28hrs on it and knowing it

will never fly again.

Take good care of that one. If a fix ever appears, it's one of the few likely to be worth the expense. If so, those still flyable may become classics. Take it apart, wrap it in plastic and store it in a dry climate.