Old May 18th 05, 06:08 PM
Bill Zaleski

Almost all of the make/models that you mention below have an impulse
mag on the left side only.

On Wed, 18 May 2005 09:00:21 -0700, "RST Engineering"
wrote:

I'm not saying I am right, just that off the top of my head without going
down the list with a pencil and paper, it seems that most (if not all)
Cessnas from the 120 to the 210 have both mags impulsed, most Pipers also,
and that is 90% of the fleet right there.

However, I'm also willing to be corrected by my greasywrench colleagues who
are more into engine work than I.

Jim

"Dave Butler" wrote in message
RST Engineering wrote:
Just running down the list in my head, I am going to take the opposite
position. Most aircraft have BOTH mags with an impulse; a small minority
have only one with an impulse.

Jim

Most aircraft have only one mag with an impulse

Not sure to whom you are responding. I don't see that exact text in my
posting, but I did say something like that.

...but I defer to your greater experience.

Dave