Old December 10th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jackal24

Default Multi time building Q

I have 1600 hours (all single) with CP-ASEL, and CFII ratings. I would be
looking at getting my ATP and about 50 hours multi-time. I am looking at
applying with the regionals and am willing to go anywhere in the US.

"Jim Macklin" wrote in
:

The office supply store sells ballpoint and fountain pens. But if you
want to really fly a the hours, there are no truly cheap hours in a
multiengine aircraft.
But to get a valid answer, you need to say something about your
current qualifications, do you need a rating or have the rating and
are looking for a job?
What part of the world are you living and are you willing to travel?
Can you join the Army?