Old March 24th 09, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default flying car (again)

On Mar 23, 9:37 pm, Sylvain wrote:

That said, I wouldn't want to expose an aircraft that I am flying to the
hazards of road traffic (a minor 'parking rash' could prove problematic if
it affects a flying surface... and you might not find out until you are
back in the air)...

Just imagine trying to keep people and their kids from fooling
with it while in a parking lot. Kids climb on stuff, people move props
and control surfaces. None of them understand the fragility of
airplanes. It's bad enough at an airshow; leaving this thing in a
restaurant or hotel parking lot would definitely be risky.

Dan