Old July 15th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Arnold

Default OLC Issues

Best bet is to find someone with SeeYou or Strepla and have then upload
for you. I am not familiar with Strepla, but with SeeYou you just open
the file, and hit the upload button. All the CAI to IGC conversion
occurs automatically.

As far as I know, the OLC website does not yet have the ability to
handle a CAI file.

Stewart Kissel wrote:
http://www.abqsoaring.org/misc_files/CAI_fix.htm

Start by following the directions provided by Karl's
helpful utility. I also suggest googling the topic
for several ras threads. If you have someone in your
club who has done the upload, have them show you.

Generally speaking the upload process will not take
as long as the flight you made. However don't expect
it to be a repeat of a badge claim to the SSA.