Old July 30th 03, 02:44 PM
Eastward Bound

Default what's in that air?

Everytime I'm near a BIG and busy airport I start to feel a little
weak and lightheaded. Almost as if I'm going to faint but I don't.

I never had a problem with emises or nausea and haven't yet vomited
when I thought of sick thoughts and I never get motion/ sea sickness.

I think to myself that this only happens in cities up against a major
airport like LAX and O'Hare. Could it be the Carbon Monoxide?

I have my doubts that it's carbon monoxide but I could be wrong. If
it's Carbon Monoxide then why don't I get the same sensation when in a
garage with a car idling with the door open for a vent? Why don't I
get the same sensation when I'm at the dirty Harbor where all the BIG
diesels in the ships, trucks and trains are producing Carbon Monoxide
(Co2 is it?)

My suspicions is it's got to be something in the air obviously, it's
either a gas or some kind of chemical.

If my suspicions are correct, even if I've been NKA all my life what I
and many others are sensitive to are the unburned gases and chemicals
that are spewed into the air from unburned aviation fuel and turbine
engines.

It must be because those engines turn so fast and tons of air are
passed through them while they are taking off and landing. Also there
is no such thing as a combustion engine that is 100% efficient.
Granted all our engines have advanced over the past 10 years but they
are still not 100% efficient and they don't burn 100% of the fuel that
are passed through them it's nearly imposible by todays technology.

This is what my suspicions are on what I and others are sensitive to.
There are other people who are unfazed by whatever is in the air by
these major airports.