Old September 6th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Default FAA safety notice on ground ops/TO

Jim Macklin wrote:
FAA Safety sent an email alert but the link to download the
PDF file was not complete, at least in my email program only
the last part of the link was detected. The http --.gov
stuff was not detected. Below is the text of the PDF file,
which can be downloaded from

http://www.faasafety.gov/SPANS/event...SAFO_06013.pdf

That's weird, same thing happened on my work email.

The one thing that jumped out at me was requesting progressive
taxi...I'm forever explaining to students that it's OK to do that.