Old September 18th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Cessna Cardinal 177 RG II v. Piper Arrow III (70s) v. Piper Arrow III (brand new)

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:59:38 -0600, Newps wrote:

Dave S wrote:
Newps wrote:

It wouldn't be three times. My 67 182 was usually right at $1000 for
a $70K hull. My Bo is $2200 this year with a $90K hull. That's on
its way down as I got the Bo with zero retract time last year. I
would expect the premium to be in the $1800 range next year.

Congrats on the upgrade.. hope you like it.. I've always liked the
Bonanza ride.. just not the bonanza price/cost of operation/cost of parts..

I've seen little difference in cost from my 182. Total operating cost
is lower as I burn a lot less gas in the local area.

Having flown from the four main islands, whilst on vacation, you might
consider throwing cross-winds into the equation when you make your
decision.