Old September 25th 07, 02:38 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military,us.military.navy,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Vince

Default LC Bowman: An Open Letter

Ed Rasimus wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:06:37 -0700, WaltBJ
wrote:

SNIP:
The above is all very well but one of my old flying comrades has just
died from advanced cancer. Charlie Hubbs was a Ranch Hand pilot. He
was one of the baseline study groups and then - started falling apart.
FWIW four of us from DaNang, all of the same period, all came down
with prostate cancer within three months of each other. Must have been
something about the water . . .After 7800 rads six years ago I'm still
around but life is not the same . . .
Walt BJ

Saw a great line regarding radiation therapy a while back--"it's the
gift that keeps on giving."

Ed Rasimus
Fighter Pilot (USAF-Ret)
"When Thunder Rolled"
www.thunderchief.org
www.thundertales.blogspot.com

I am trying to figure out if the VA is doing right by veterans in this
area. My wife is a VA physician and I teach agent orange in my class.
I just finished a stint at the National Cancer institute on cancer
screening research

Any comments welcome

Vince