Old August 29th 03, 12:34 AM
MC

Greg Siemon wrote:

You might want to pass that along to them at:

Is there an available data base for you area that you would perfer?
If so let me know where I can get it and matbe I can include it.

Greg Siemon

I did tell NIMA about those errors and they still haven't corrected them.
I have no idea where NIMA get their Australian data from.
As for getting digital data out of our Airservices Australia... good luck !
The best that you'll get is PDF versions of some of the printed
publications from their website. (and it's no fun trying to convert PDF
into a more database-friendly format)