Old December 3rd 20, 10:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Manynewstandard Features!

On Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 6:45:24 PM UTC-8, Guy Acheson wrote:
I have a current Flarm. Updating is a chore for my non-IT life.
Will the new version allow upgrades and such via WiFi? Like all of my other computer apps?
Perhaps upgrades will be automatic?

Not quite automatic but easier.

FLARM Hub — a web app that runs on the Fusion device and works with any smartphone, tablet, or desktop computer—confi guring your FLARM has just become super easy.

http://www.craggyaero.com/fusion.htm

http://www.craggyaero.com/PowerFlarm...20Brochure.pdf

Richard
www.craggyaero.com