Old August 8th 05, 10:59 PM
Jack

Default OLC edit

Is it possible to correct an OLC entry which shows the wrong date for a flight?

I made two flights, one on 8-5 and the other on 8-6. Both show up on the OLC
site as being made on the 6th, and during overlapping time periods. The
begin- and end-time is correct for each, but though it's impossible for both
to have taken place on the same day, the software did not catch the error. I
am not sure where the error entered the data, unless it was just a stray
electron in the upload from the Garmin GPS.

Apparently, both OLC and I will be stuck with obviously erroneous info
unless there is a provision for date correction, but I haven't found it.

Jack
1-26E #588