Old August 8th 03, 02:40 AM
Mark Zivley

Today I visited a local Everest VIT office and looked at their video
scope for potential use in examining our wings. It's available in a 25'
length, the scope has a 8.4mm diameter and the tip can articulate if
needed. A 90 degree side viewing tip attachment is available.

http://www.everestvit.com/v_borescopes/xlpro.html

I plan on renting one of these next week to do our plane and put this
out on the NG in case there are people still looking for viable options
with minimal drilling.

The scope can output to a VCR and can also do .JPG still captures.

Fingers crossed for good bonding....

Mark

FWIW both Southwest Airlines and Continental Airlines maintenance groups
were very pleasantly willing to offer suggestions which led to this contact.