Old June 1st 14, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default S-Nav Recalibration?

Hi Peter,

Yes. Gary Kammerer at ClearNav can probably fix it. You can reach him
through the web site at www.clearnav.net.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
_______________________

"vontresc" wrote in message

I may be in the need for an s-nav calibration. For the last few flights i've
been wondering why the s-nav keeps showing 50+kt headwinds no matter which
way I go. So I finally read the fine manual, and tried to adjust the
airspeed offset in the box. Even at full -99 it till showed an airspeed of
50 knots. Is there something I can do, or does the box have to go to the
shop to be adjusted?

Does Clear Nav now work on old cambrige prodicts?

Thanks

Peter