Old April 18th 04, 02:19 PM
Mark Smith

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 11:45:18 -0500, Mark Smith wrote:

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
you guys have more money than brains !

Perhaps I was unclear, but my message about the $13K said the kit
"included" the door. With my limited communication skills, I thought that
would be interpreted that the kit comprised a number of components, one of
which was the door; not that the kit was comprised *solely* of the door.

sory, thought we were talking doors,

I don't 13K in both of my 40 by 42 hangars, including the trifold
doors,,,,,,,,

And I doubt there's $13K in the other four hangars on the field here.

sounds like a possible slum area ????

Mark Smith
Tri-State Kite Sales http://www.trikite.com
1121 N Locust St