Old December 25th 03, 02:24 AM
Udo Rumpf

"BTIZ" wrote in message
news:0yrGb.37824$m83.36947@fed1read01...
well.. your not that much of a newbie..

I've heard the Genesis has a rather narrow speed band between stall and

best
L/D and the polar falls off rather quickly after that..

From where do you get this misleading information?
I have flown the Genesis and I have flown against them,
I can tell you it flies with the best of them in that class.
The sensation of flying is a bit different but is of no
concern regarding safety and handling. I expect a few
of these interesting Gliders to do "even better" in the
near future. Some of the optimization that are being
employed on two of them are very promising.
Regards
Udo