Old July 12th 05, 12:14 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
Definition of misery: Going to the Arlington airshow and having it pour
down rain all day Friday with winds blowing everything away that
was not tied down. The real misery part was having to listen to Zoom be
interviewed on the PA system talking about ALL of the airplanes he has
flown and ALL of the great things he has done and how he was the the
photographer for Burt Rutans spaceship program. The guy is sickening to
listen to on the PA system.
(He always says we have done this and we have done that, I think he must
have a tiny little mouse in his pocket.)

I bet that mouse pokes its head up in this thread. ;-)

Yes, you did. We must be clairvoyant. *8)