Old October 27th 11, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default LXNAV V7

Hi,

I have added the LXNAV V7 variometer to my web site. It is a truly awesome
variometer. I love the built-in g-meter and FLARM display. I also love the
way it can display many different variometer parameters and the MacCready
setting on the same scale. I show a few example systems with Nano, V7 and
Oudie - and PowerFLARM, V7 and Oudie on my web site.

You can see details he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/lxnav.htm

I should have units in stock in 2 to 3 weeks. The manual should be
available very soon - I've been reading the prototype manual already and it
is nearly complete.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.