Old June 17th 19, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Need Help Configuring Power FLARM Portable

The correct ICAO address is in the flarmcfg.txt file.

Looking at the file it is in lower case.Â* Maybe that's the problem? I'll
edit the file to make it upper case and try again.

I do recall seeing somewhere, I think in the online configuration tool
that at least something is case insensitive.Â* Maybe it's not for the
ICAO address.

On 6/16/2019 10:27 PM, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Sunday, June 16, 2019 at 7:31:29 PM UTC-7, wrote:
When we met up north of Leyba on today's flight, I was getting a dual return from your ship. Apparently, one was Flarm and the other was ADS-B. No problem, though. It was just a bit unusual.

The suspicion then is the PowerFLARM does not have the correct ICAO address of the glider in its configuration file, we know the ADS-B is correct, because it's a certified install that had a performance report pulled.

--
Dan, 5J