Old October 17th 18, 09:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Cheaper tows?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:40:33 -0700, Bruce Hoult wrote:

Here's a newer model in 720p \o/ in a a two week old upload.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOTwJ1ASz1c

Nice. Probably the best shot I've seen of a CRESCO doing its thing.

Oh, here's a two year old 1080p video of a classic 400 HP piston one.
Looks like it's made by a model flyer who gets some stick for noise lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSGYL3j5EXo

Yep, sounds like an RC guy with noise problems. I didn't realise that
there were many straight 400hp Fletchers still flying.

Do you know who did the V-8 conversions?

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org