Old November 16th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Montblack

Default Winterizing The Hangar

("Jim Burns" wrote)
Larger version of "Great Stuff". When we renovate our potato storage
warehouses, we have custom applicators come in and spray 3"-5" on the
interior walls and ceiling. Any openings such as a ridge cap are "boxed
out" and left open.

Cost? ....for the larger version of "Great Stuff"?

My thought was "insulation netting" with wire run up and twist-tied to
anything available, then blow in some ...(wait for it) ...old newspapers
into the new attic space you've created.

That blown in stuff is cheap - around here they (give) you the blower, free!
"Hey Joe."

40x30 = 1,200 sq-ft
Yours = 1,000 sq-ft (?)

Montblack-in-the-saddle-again