Old February 11th 07, 04:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Default Neptune at Dubbo - 2 attachments - 1 attachment

Bob Harrington wrote:

"Dave Kearton" wrote in
:

Bob Harrington wrote:

(Delayed response - me 'n' the cat have had a ~really~ bad week, but
think survival is in the offing)

Bob ^,,^

Good to see you back on deck - and that your cat's OK.

We all know that good cat is hard to find ....... or words to that
effect.

The poor beast is down about 30 rocks from his bladder, and looks like he
lost a fight with a forest clearcutting crew. Not at all sure why they went
with the corndog 'do for his winderfully striped tail...

But he does seem to be on the mend, I'll take that over other options any
day.

Bob ^,,^

[Image]

talk to your vet about this stuff:
http://www.cpvh.com/Pharmacy/ph39.html

we use it on Hairy Calahan. he's 9# of **** & vinegar that's
supposed to be a cute Persian. his brother, the Balinese Siamese
is ~20#'s of confusion that's fairly certain he's a dog. (long story)

to keep this remotely on thread, Hairy was born to & raised by family
friends who live on Whidbey......

my best to your boy from mine.

redc1c4,
who has a pool in the yard so the cat's have water to drink.... %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version