Old February 12th 07, 03:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default Neptune at Dubbo - 2 attachments - 1 attachment

redc1c4 wrote in
:

talk to your vet about this stuff:
http://www.cpvh.com/Pharmacy/ph39.html

we use it on Hairy Calahan. he's 9# of **** & vinegar that's
supposed to be a cute Persian. his brother, the Balinese Siamese
is ~20#'s of confusion that's fairly certain he's a dog. (long story)

to keep this remotely on thread, Hairy was born to & raised by family
friends who live on Whidbey......

my best to your boy from mine.

redc1c4,
who has a pool in the yard so the cat's have water to drink.... %-)

Thread, schmread... At least we ain't bitchin' about politics. ('poli'
as in 'many'; 'tics' as in 'involuntary spasms'.)

The Barniff needs a return visit to the cat repair shop for a checkup
soon, after we get the results of what his rocks were made of. Vet
already mentioned the possibility of such a dietary tweak. Not looking
forward to stuffing things down his gullet - he already has a few of my
fingers to gnaw on...

Is it nap time yet?